[ncl-talk] Tutorial Files

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Wed Aug 3 08:52:46 MDT 2016

Hi Chris,

Just an FYI: Thanks to Karin Meier-Fleischer of DKRZ and the support staff
at DKRZ, we are going to release the official version 1.0 of this tutorial
with NCL V6.4.0. Most of the data files will be available with the NCL
distribution. Those plus the larger file will all be on the web.

Having said that, however, I just looked at the latest version of the "NUG"
as we decided to call it (NCL User Guide), and it references the same ECHAM
file. We don't actually have this file in our collection, as I think it was
renamed to "tas_rectilinear_grid_2D.nc"

You can download this file from:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Manuals/NCL_User_Guide/Data/

You should be able to use the above URL to find other files as you work
through the tutorial. If you run across some others that you don't have,
please drop me a personal email so I can make a correction.

Thanks!

--Mary