[ncl-talk] panels empty

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Tue Aug 2 12:27:53 MDT 2016

Elisabetta,

The "wrf_map_overlays" routine actually removes the contours from the plot
just before it leaves this routine. Thus if you try to draw the plot again,
either by itself, you will only see the map part of the plot.

To get around this, you need to tell wrf_map_overlays that you plan to
panel the plots later with the following resource:

pltres at PanelPlot = True

--Mary