[ncl-talk] Temp advection, wrf_contour fails

Ryan Connelly rconne01 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 13:22:47 MDT 2016

Hi all,

It seems like the grad_latlon_cfd function will work once I convert from
curvilinear grid to rectilinear, which seems straightforward enough with
NCL's ESMF regridding function.

Only problem now is... contributed.ncl_640 isn't where it's supposed to
be.  I need to download it so that I can use the grad_latlon_cfd function
in V6.4.0, as described here:
http://ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/gradients.shtml, but the link to it is a
404 page: http://www.cgd.ucar.edu/~shea/contributed.ncl_640

Thanks,