[ncl-talk] problem with gsn_csm_contour in drawing a globe

Kreienkamp Frank Frank.Kreienkamp at dwd.de
Fri Apr 22 03:49:08 MDT 2016

Hello Guido,

Thanks for your suggestions.

unfortunately gsnAddCyclic  = False not helps. The them goes for   gsnAddCyclic  = True. In this configuration I get a warning:
warning:ScalarFieldSetValues: coordinate array sfXArray requires 193 elements: defaulting

The second problem was solved after I included gsnMaximixe + gsnBoxMargin in the first plot.

Frank