[ncl-talk] Difference plot contour map emply

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Tue Apr 12 11:57:01 MDT 2016

Debasish,

Without seeing your code, we have no way of helping you debug it.

I recommend using print statements to verify that your data after
interpolation is correct. If your interpolated data array is called
(data_interp):

printVarSummary(data_interp)
printMinMax(data_interp,0)
print(num(ismissing(data_interp)))    ; count the number of missing values

If you continue to have problems, it would help if we could see a plot or
some code.

--Mary