[ncl-talk] NCL Error

JP Kalb jpkalb1990 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 22:40:17 MDT 2016

Today at 9:36 PMHi there,I am new to NCL. I am getting a fatal error message in my code for the line that goes.If((bprime < 0))bprime=0endifThe error is in the first line but I cannot figure out how to solve it. Also, I am having trouble with my code as I am using a NAM model nc but I cannot find the actual temperature and humidity for individual pressure levels.Thanks,
 JP Kalb