[ncl-talk] Contour Label Box

Ryan Connelly rconne01 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 15:15:31 MDT 2016

Yes, I already have that as an option (see above).

*cnLineLabelPerimOn**cnLineLabelPerimOn*
<https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/cn.shtml#cnLineLabelPerimOn>
is
a boolean resource that determines whether *ContourPlot*
<https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/HLUs/Classes/ContourPlot.shtml> will
draw an outline around the perimeter of the box surrounding contour line
labels. If set False, no outline will be drawn. If*cnLineLabelPlacementMode*
<https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/cn.shtml#cnLineLabelPlacementMode>
is
set to Constant, this resource has no effect: no perimeter can be drawn
around the label.

Default: True
I have    opts_th at cnLineLabelPerimOn = False

but am still getting the label box.

rconne01 at gmail.com
ryan.connelly at stonybrook.edu