[ncl-talk] How to use the wkPDFResolution resource?

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Fri Apr 8 09:22:18 MDT 2016

Hi,

Unfortunately, the wkPDFResolution resource applies only to NCL's original
PDF driver, which was superseded by a newer driver that supports the
advanced color capabilities.  If you are not making use of those advanced
features (opacity, exact-colors, etc.), then you can still access the
original driver by using a workstation type of "oldpdf".

Hope that helps...
Rick