[ncl-talk] Writing Skew-T Data to csv File

Guido Cioni guidocioni at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 10:36:56 MDT 2016

Well the method that I've proposed doesn't necessarily exclude plotting the
data before ;-) but anyway, maybe I didn't understand your problem. You
want to plot a skewt and, at the same time, export the data used for
plotting the skewt diagram into a csv file: is that correct?
If that is the case, you just need to elaborate the data and use some
version of the code that I sent you after the call at skewt function. If I
still didn't get the problem just ignore this email, maybe someone has a
better solution.