[ncl-talk] trajectories with annotate_4.ncl script

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Wed Sep 23 10:00:18 MDT 2015

Hi,

If I were to guess, you have this declaration of these two arrays:

   xp = new((/6,5/),float)            ; allocate memory
   yp = new((/6,5/),float)

But then you have three instances were you attempt to assign the righthand
side of the arrays to an array of dimension 4, not 5:

;best track
   yp(0,:) = (/ 29.1,   30.3,   31.7,   33.5/)
   xp(0,:) = (/-94.6,  -95.2,  -95.3,  -94.9/)
;da

Hope that helps...
Rick