[ncl-talk] Wind direction variable

isakhar sakhar isakhar isakhar.inside13 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 22:53:59 MDT 2015

Dear Mr.Alan and all

If I float only dir0 then I can get wind direction 214.9 degree same at all
time in one day simulation, but if I float both dir and dir0 then I will
get error;

fatal:Number of dimensions on right hand side do not match number of
dimension in left hand side

So now, I prefer not to float dir but only dir0. My question is Does it
strange or not if I get wind direction same at all the time in day
simulation?

Thank you,
Soares