[ncl-talk] Contour Plot Help

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Wed Sep 16 09:47:26 MDT 2015

To my knowledge, you have not done what I requested. Right before you use
the plot function

   printVarSummary(var)
   printMinMax(var,0)

The output has not been sent to ncl-talk
---

I'll also add that the following might help. Add this before the plot
function

https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Contributed/stat_dispersion.shtml

==

  opt = True
  opt at PrintStat = True
  statb = *stat_dispersion*(var, opt )

    printVarSummary(var)
    printMinMax(var,0)

  plot = gsn_csm_contour_map(wks, var, res)

===

Also, as an experiment, you might try a run with

*res at cnFillMode
<https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/cn.shtml#cnFillMode>*
= "RasterFill"