[ncl-talk] Add label to gsn_csm_xy Plot

Alan Brammer abrammer at albany.edu
Mon Sep 7 13:15:23 MDT 2015

*res at tiYAxisString = V10 at units +"  "+"[solid]"*
*res at tiXAxisString ="Some X Axis String"*
should do the job.

You shouldn't need to but you could also try setting
res at tiXAxisOn = True
res at tiYAxisOn = True

I added those two lines to your resources and got x and y titles.

Good luck.
Alan.