[ncl-talk] Fwd: data extraction into ASII file by distinct lat/long

Alan Brammer abrammer at albany.edu
Sat Sep 5 08:36:07 MDT 2015

asciiwrite is the most basic of the functions.  Below are two of the more
complex functions with more options for layout and formatting.
ascii is probably one of the worst ways to store data however, depending on
the number of files and dimensions this could take up a lot of space.

https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/write_matrix.shtml

https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/write_table.shtml

Blank messages to bump threads are necessary here. Especially within 24
hours on a weekend.

Good luck.

Keep replies to ncl-talk.