[ncl-talk] Help

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Tue Sep 1 11:36:42 MDT 2015

Hi Afwande,
Try setting:
  vcres at vcMinFracLengthF     = 0.5
  vcres at vcLineArrowHeadMinSizeF = 0.01
  vcres at vcLineArrowHeadMaxSizeF = 0.01

I would also encourage you to review the Vector effects page as the
examples detail ways to customize your vectors:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/veceff.shtml

Hope that helps. If not, or if you have further questions please respond to
the ncl-talk email list.
Adam

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 4:44 AM, afwande juliet <afwandej965 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear NCL users
> I have made some plots;
> when I do monthly climatolgy raw data the vector barbs are visible;
> when I plot the wind anomalies; the barbs are like dots very faint ,
> how can I increaese the visibility of the vector barbs. See my script and
> plots attached.
>

> Thanks

Adam Phillips