[ncl-talk] Segmentation Fault in Addfile() function with Grib2 files

David Brown dbrown at ucar.edu
Fri Oct 30 07:00:20 MDT 2015

Hi Michael,
This definitely sounds like a bug. Can you either point us to a URL
where we can download an example of a file that fails or else upload
an example to our ftp site, using the instructions at
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/report_bug.shtml. Be sure to let us know the
exact name of the file you upload. Thanks.
 -dave