[ncl-talk] Contour plot with rotated grid shifted to the west

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Nov 30 10:28:32 MST 2015

Guido,

I'm hoping Dave will weigh in here, but it would help if we could at least
see the output from:

ncl_filedump pv.nc

Sometimes the global attributes of the file will give some valuable
information about the correct map projection parameters.

Did you actually try commenting out the mpCenterLatF and mpCenterLonF
settings?  In the script you included, these two resources are still being
set.

It's possible that the data has already been rotated for you.

--Mary