[ncl-talk] [attach_plots] error using gsn_attach_plots with gsn_csm_pres_hgt

Packard Chan packard.chan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 19:26:05 MST 2015

Hi,

It seems that someone has already posted the same question before,
http://mailman.ucar.edu/pipermail/ncl-talk/2015-August/003733.html, but I
can't find any answer to this question. Let me put this up again.

I'm using NCL 6.1.2 and I got errors using "gsn_attach_plots" for a base
plot generated by "gsn_csm_pres_hgt". Here are the errors I got:

[pchan at rclogin05 hw4]$ ncl yp.attach.ncl
 Copyright (C) 1995-2013 - All Rights Reserved
 NCAR Command Language Version 6.1.2
 The use of this software is governed by a License Agreement.
 See http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/ for more details.
warning:NhlGetValues:Error retrieving tmXBLabelFontHeightF
fatal:["Execute.c":8128]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 7338 in
file $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/gsn_code.ncl

fatal:["Execute.c":8128]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 56 in file
yp.attach.ncl

Hope someone will look into the problem.

Thanks and regards,
Packard

Packard Chan
Ph.D. Student
Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences
Harvard University