[ncl-talk] drawing satellite passes(14 per day)

Ipsita Putatunda ipsita.putatunda at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 01:15:04 MST 2015

Thanks for your suggestions, I have modified my script as per Adam's
suggestions though the script has speed up a bit, but it is giving two
separate plots instead of overlaying plot. If I plot each file separately
it is showing single orbital swath, but while overlaying it is not giving
me the expected plot with multiple overlying orbital swath.
Any help in this issue will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ipsita