[ncl-talk] ncl post installation libssl problem

Saurabh Singh saurabhsingh123op at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 03:35:58 MST 2015

Dear sir

i was using NCL 6.3.0 version successfully, however recently i updated my
Ubuntu to version 15.10 from 15.01 and my NCL run gives and error as
following.

*"ncl: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.0.9.8: cannot open
shared object file: No such file or directory"*

i tried searching for libssl.so.0.9.8 but it is obsolete and not available,
and my libssl is updated to libssl1.0.

Please help me to tackle and this problem so that i cna start running NCl
again.

--
With regards
Saurabh Kumar singh

 *P** : * *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*