[ncl-talk] axis labeling problem

Ioana Colfescu ioana.colfescu at ed.ac.uk
Thu Nov 12 09:43:59 MST 2015

Hi,
I'm trying to make a plot and put on the x axis my own labels ( which
are different from the original ones).
For some reason I don't get any labeling and if I get the labeling I
don't get the plot ( the original values are negative while I want to
put positive values on the axis).
This is my code with some random values I try to give but doesn't work
with this either. Could someone tell me what I do wrong ? ( the plot I
get is attached and I'd need the values I want on the x axis).

  res = True
   res at txFontHeightF  = 0.04
   res at gsnDraw            = False
   res at gsnFrame           = False
   res at tmXBOn       = True
   res at tmXBLabelsOn = True
   res at tmXBMode   = "Explicit"
   res at tmXBValues = spec17 at frq
   res at tmXBLabels = fspan(0,0.5,0.1)
   bot_plot(0)  = gsn_csm_xy(wks,log(spec17 at frq),splt17,res)

Thanks,
Ioana

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.