[ncl-talk] Error in NCL documentation

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Fri May 29 15:25:16 MDT 2015

Oi Mateus

Thank you. 'advect_variable' was the original name of the function.

You can add/load the following

;====================
undef("advect_variable")
function advect_variable (u:numeric, v:numeric,
x:numeric,gridType[1]:integer
                                        ,long_name:string, units:string,
iopt[1]:integer)
; advect_variable was the original function name
begin
  return( advect_var(u, v, x, gridType, long_name, units, iopt) )
end

I will change the documentation to advect_var but will add the above to
contributed to support the inadvertent function name.

Cheers