[ncl-talk] Segmentation fault

Amadou Coulibaly mpapin24 at gmail.com
Wed May 27 19:04:43 MDT 2015

Hi Mary,

Yes my X axis values are too irregularly, and that were problem. Because if
I comment that one, the warring messages are disappeared.

But I want to use "fspan" to represent my X axis, which is very irregular.
Is there any way to do it?

Objective: I have 6 months of hourly data (from January to June), which
represents 4368 hours, but containing some missing values. When I cancelled
those missing values from my data, I got a new one representing 4242 hours.
How can I span these new values over 6 months (from January to June)?

Please, find attached my script and plot.

Best