[ncl-talk] Specify latitude ticks

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Tue May 26 11:28:43 MDT 2015

Hi David,

I can try to provide you with an example, but I would either need your data
file so I can modify and run your script, or, if you can give me these
values:

  res at mpLeftCornerLatF   = tlat(0,0)
  res at mpLeftCornerLonF   = tlon(0,0)
  res at mpRightCornerLatF  = tlat(nj2-1,ni2-1)
  res at mpRightCornerLonF  = tlon(nj2-1,ni2-1)

then I can just use some dummy data, but over the same map area.

What I'm going to do is use the "add_map_tickmarks" function found at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/mptick.shtml#ex9

and modify it to do lat on the right and lon on the left and bottom. Please
take a look at this function and see if you want to attempt modifying it
yourself.

--Mary

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 10:36 AM, David Hebert <david.hebert at nrlssc.navy.mil