[ncl-talk] Segmentation fault

Alexander Schaefer alexander.schaefer at mines.sdsmt.edu
Mon May 25 13:37:43 MDT 2015

Amadou,

NCL might not be finding the .hluresfile since it should be specifically
looking for ".hluresfile" so you having the prefix of "cool" might be
messing things up.  If you do a "ls -al" in your home directory you will
likely see a bunch of files starting with a ".". Try moving the hluresfile
to specifically ".hluresfile" and see if that helps.  Otherwise you can
also adjust the workspace size in your NCL script.  See below:

  wks = gsn_open_wks(type,"my_output_file_title")
  setvalues NhlGetWorkspaceObjectId()
    "wsMaximumSize" : 200000000
  end setvalues

Hope that helps,-Alex