[ncl-talk] Segmentation fault

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Sat May 23 08:18:31 MDT 2015

Hi, Are you able to share the dataset for the one site that causes the
problem?  You can upload it by:

ftp ftp.cgd.ucar.edu
anonymous
<use your email address for the password>
cd incoming
put ...
put ...
.
.
.
quit

 Note that for security reasons, you cannot list the contents of this
directory, and neither can we. We need to know the *exact* names of the
files in order to retrieve them.