[ncl-talk] map of Greenland

Kyle Griffin ksgriffin2 at wisc.edu
Fri May 22 10:26:56 MDT 2015

Hi Erik,

I recommend looking through the extensive list of map-producing examples on
the NCL website. Several of these examples should be easily adaptable to
your goal and the specifics are just a matter of personal preference.

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/list_maps.shtml

Any questions, feel free to respond and include the list.

Kyle

Kyle S. Griffin
Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
University of Wisconsin - Madison
Room 1421
1225 W Dayton St, Madison, WI 53706
Email: ksgriffin2 at wisc.edu