[ncl-talk] Panel plots not showing up

Philip Martin philip.martin at sjsu.edu
Sat May 16 13:07:19 MDT 2015

Hello NCL users,

I am trying to make multiple pages of panel plots (5 per page) from several
files, but only one plot shows up on each page after the first. The graphic
arrays of interest are embedded within a while loop - I did not think it
would be an issue. I don't seem to have any major issues with calculations.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I am running NCL version 6.2.1 on x86_64 gcc (GCC) 4.4.6 20110731 (Red Hat
4.4.6-3). My program is attached (plotting routines at line 214 - end).

--
Philip Martin-Edwards
Teaching Associate