[ncl-talk] ncl plot using wrf output subset data

Lia Pervin plia at ualberta.ca
Tue May 12 03:47:20 MDT 2015

Dear Wei,

Thanks for your reply. I am attaching the nal_filedump outputs for both
cases. Here I found that "after extraction the variable names have been
changed (only x, y and Times are found rather than west_east, south_north
etc.).

So how can I plot all those variables that needs wrf functions?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best

*Lia Pervin*

*PhD Student*

*Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering*

*University of Alberta*