[ncl-talk] delete 31 march for leap year

Marcus Morgan mmorgan2009 at my.fit.edu
Mon May 11 20:59:12 MDT 2015

Here you would use the modulus function.  Every four years a leap year
occurs, so:

leap=ind(mod(Time(:,0), 4) .eq. 0 .and. TIME(:,1).eq.3 .and.
TIME(:,2).eq.31)        ; Chooses March 31st From those Leap Years

keep=ind(.not.Time(leap,0))
FOO = foo(keep,:,:)
delete(foo)

Haven't tested it, but it should work.
Good Luck

*Marcus N. Morgan*Graduate of Meteorology

*Department of Marine and Environmental Systems*   Florida Institute of
Technology
   150 W. University Blvd.
   Melbourne, FL 32901