[ncl-talk] Dimension size, for dimension number 0, of operands does not match

Alan Brammer abrammer at albany.edu
Mon May 11 12:36:35 MDT 2015

You need to work out/ decide how t and t1 relate to each other.

Is t1 a subset of t?
Is it coarser resolution?
How does t(25,36,10) actually relate to t1 ?

Rhetorical questions for you to answer yourself.  Not sure how one would
compare two geographical grids with such different dimensions unless it is
a subset.  In which case you should subset t to be the same area as t1.

dof1 and dof2 are created from t & t1 so fixing t & t1 will fix dof1 & dof2
issues.

Alan.