[ncl-talk] hdf5 variable extraction error

David Brown dbrown at ucar.edu
Mon May 11 10:41:18 MDT 2015

Hi Matt,
This sounds like it may be a bug. Which version of NCL are you using?
There have been quite a few updates to the
advanced file structure code recently. If you are not using the latest
version (6.3.0) that may be the problem.

In any case, it would help if you can send us this file or tell us
where we can download it.
If you send the file look at the instructions at
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/report_bug.shtml for where and how to upload
it. Let us know offline the name of the file after you have uploaded
it.
 -dave