[ncl-talk] gsn_csm_vector_scalar_map_polar

David Bailey dbailey at ucar.edu
Mon May 11 10:31:04 MDT 2015

Some more information. I have created a standalone version, which I have
attached. There is something about the loop (over seasons) that is causing
the problem. When I change the loop to just a single season it works fine.
I am deleting all of the variables within the loop, so I'm not sure what is
causing the problem. It is not even getting to the second filename.

Dave