[ncl-talk] Set 10 variables at once to true? - on one line?

Erik Jan Schaffernicht eschaffe at uni-koeln.de
Wed May 6 08:33:31 MDT 2015

I use ten resources variables. At the beginning of my script I have to
set them one by one to "true".  That is ten lines of code without much
interesting information.   Is there a better/shorter way to do this?
Eg. on one line?
It is not only about these, furthermore, I have to define some arrays
later on where I repeat a similar non-informative code as well over
several lines.

And a separating character to write more than one command per line does
not exist, right?

My actual code:
Res1=true
Res2=true