[ncl-talk] Fwd: question about drawing a contour plot

jaein song jaein_song at yonsei.ac.kr
Sun Mar 29 09:44:30 MDT 2015

Hello, my name is Jaein Song and a graduate student of Yonsei University.
I want to draw a figure with irregular coordinate variables of x axis. but
it doesn't work well.
the figure below is a output of the script (except the red box).
the numbers in red box(at x axis) came from array number (if z(n,m)-> m
appears)
but, I wish that these numbers represent the time (t of included script).
I think this problem appears because t is a irregular coordinate variable.
but I don't know how should I do.

below is information about variable which i want to draw.

zup!0="h"
zup!1="t"
zup&h=h
zup&t=t

how should I do ?

I attach the original data file and the script.

[image: 본문 이미지 5]

below is the error message (Warning)
warning:_NhlCreateSplineCoordApprox: Attempt to create spline approximation
for X axis failed: consider adjusting trXTensionF value
warning:IrTransInitialize: error creating spline approximation for
trXCoordPoints; defaulting to linear

--
*Jae In Song (Master's course)*
Cloud Physics Lab