[ncl-talk] representing all domains on a terrain plot

Muhammad Omer Mughal m.mughal1 at postgrad.curtin.edu.au
Tue Mar 24 02:48:50 MDT 2015

Hi

I am trying to plot all wrf nested domains on a single plot like the one used in plotgrids.ncl.The only difference is that I am using the topgraphic map as my base plot .The problem is tha there is a line appearing in the plot and I want to get rid of it .Also I want to add text and at designated position in the map .The script and ouptut are attahed and I would appreciate if some one can help.

?
Muhammad Omer Mughal
MSc BSc Mechanical Engineering
PhD  Research Scholar
Remote Sensing and Satellite Research Group
Department of Imaging and Applied Physics
Curtin University

Curtin University
Tel | +61 8 9266 7962
Fax | +61 8 9266 2377