[ncl-talk] Sub: Station data.

Adv advita6 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 20:54:15 MDT 2015

Hi Ncl users,
This is how my code look like. I would like to extract data corresponding
to station name and plot spatially only over  North Dakota region. Could
some one help me to accomplish this by extracting the data for different
variables. I have attached the input csv file with this mail. I have many
csv files like this. I just wanna loop in such a way all data can be
processed at once.
Thanks,
Adv

begin
  flnm = "479615.csv"
 strs = asciiread(flnm,-1,"string")
;print(strs)
split_lines = str_split_csv(strs,",",2)
  nlines  = dimsizes(split_lines(:,0))
  nfields = dimsizes(split_lines(0,:))
 header = split_lines(0,:)
do n=0,nlines-1
      tf = isStrSubset(strs(n), "CROSBY ND US")
      if (tf) then
      field=(strs(n))
    do nf=0,nfields-1
      print(header(nf) + " : " + str_join(split_lines(n,nf),", "))
    end do
      end if
end do
return