[ncl-talk] Lat-Time plot

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Wed Mar 18 07:46:19 MDT 2015

The information you are providing is, at best, vague. How is ncl-talk
supposed to answer when virtually no information is provided.  The previous
response "speculated" at the possible problem because no information was
provided. You must do a better job of explaining the issue.

[0] "the latitudes  in the file are the correct  ones" ... yes, I'm sure
they are. It is your usage of the information on the file that is the issue.

[1] What does 'printVarSummary(variable_to_be_plotted) show?

[2] A code snippet showing how you are trying to plot would be useful.