[ncl-talk] RasterFill plot using RGBA colour map

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Wed Mar 11 14:21:24 MDT 2015

Hi Kay,

I've looked carefully at the computed colors in your colormaps, and I agree
its perplexing as to the resultant colors in the maps and the labelbar in
the unpaneled case.  certainly perplexed as to the resultant colors. We
have a known issue with RasterFill and RGBa colors -- it manifests rather
differently, but I'm wondering if your case is related.

How much trouble would it be for you to provide your scripts and data for
us to take a deeper look at the issue?  If the data are to large to email,
they can be posted to an FTP site: