[ncl-talk] Abstract specific time slice from Climate research Unit (CRU) data

Jatin Kala jatin.kala.jk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 00:36:55 MDT 2015

hi,
You might want to replace "x11" with "pdf" or "eps" and change
res at gsnDraw and res at gsnFrame to True.
Look at the comments in your own script:
   res at gsnDraw              = False        ; do not draw picture
   res at gsnFrame             = False        ; do not advance frame

and have a read of the doc for gsn_open_wks:
https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Interfaces/gsn_open_wks.shtml