[ncl-talk] pannel plot

Alan Brammer abrammer at albany.edu
Sat Mar 7 15:04:45 MST 2015

Vanucia,

There are many ways to do this, you could set the below, so that
*panres at gsnPanelCenter = False*
 so that the bottom panel is not centered.  Then tell ncl where to draw the
last plot, based on
*res1 at vpXF*
*res1 at vpYF *
*res1 at vpHeightF*
*res1 at vpWithdF*
to get the layout correct.

The other option, which may be easier if it works. panel the top 12
together then panel the bottom two together.  The panelling script should
pull the label bar from the last plot so panel2 should have the desired
labelbar next to it.  You may need to play around with numbers.

panres1 at gsnPanelBottom    = 0.4
panel1=gsn_panel_return(wks,(/plot0,plot2,plot3,plot4,plot5,plot6,plot7,plot8,plot9,plot10,plot11,plot12/),(/6,2/),panres1)

panres1 at gsnPanelTop       = 0.4
panres1 at gsnPanelBottom    = 0.3
panel2= gsn_panel_return(wks,(/plot13,plot1/),(/1,2/),panres1)

Good luck with it,
Alan.