[ncl-talk] gsn_csm_streamline_scalar* functions

Alan Brammer abrammer at albany.edu
Wed Mar 4 12:33:14 MST 2015

I wanted this functionality so made an edited duplicate of the
gsn_csm_vector_scalar* functions.

Have gone through a tested each function and everything seems to function
without bugs.  Didn't have to edit too much so there wasn't too much to
break.

gsn_csm_streamline_scalar() doesn't panel as expected for me but this also
happens with me for gsn_csm_vector_scalar() so that's a problem for another
day.

I can edit documentation if desired, there is nothing unexpected though.

If passed wind speed this will function identically to the regular function
with stMonoLineColor = False.  I think this functionality was available
through setting stScalarFieldData, but that didn't seem to match up with
the functionality elsewhere and I'm still not a overly familiar with
setvalues or getvalues.

Only tested in 6.2.{0,1}.  I seem to have lost my 6.1 version.