[ncl-talk] White for zero in a map

Alan Brammer abrammer at albany.edu
Wed Mar 4 12:15:24 MST 2015

Please read the two links below.  You have to define the coordinates of the
data, as detailed in the first link.  Then overlay the contours on the map,
can be done through the function in the 2nd link.

https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/overlays_on_map.shtml

https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Interfaces/gsn_csm_contour_map.shtml

Good luck.