[ncl-talk] serious bugs of fourier_info in NCL v.6.2.0

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Mon Mar 2 17:36:59 MST 2015

Just sending these figures would indicate an issue. However, it does not
help in finding the source.
Checking the history of functions ...
   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/prev_releases.shtml

This does not indicate that any explicit change has occurred in
'fourier_info' since its introduction.

Are the number of  values odd or even ...
Really, nothing can be done without more information.