[ncl-talk] histogram

Laura Fowler laura at ucar.edu
Mon Mar 2 11:10:33 MST 2015

Hello:
I would like to change the labels of the major tick marks on the left
and right axis of a histogram, but not sure how to do this.

On the left y-axis, the frequency varies from 0.0x10^7 to 1.5x10^7. I
would like the labels to vary between 0.0 and 1.5 and the title of the
left y-axis be "FREQUENCY (x 10^7)" instead without changing the shape
of the histogram, of course.

On the right y-axis, I would like to change the title to simply
'PERCENT" instead of "Percent (missing values not counted)" and only
have major tick marks every 10 percent.

Not sure how to proceed and would love some hints on what to do next.

Thanks,
Laura

--
Laura D. Fowler