[ncl-talk] gsn_add_polygon function

Alan Brammer abrammer at albany.edu
Sun Mar 1 11:25:37 MST 2015

Hard to know without the file information.
It looks like your plotting the data on ax axis of  1-12.  The x points of
your polygon therefore need to be with respect to this 1-12 axis.  Whereas
you're defining them based on the time coordinate of your data which I
presume is not 1-12 currently.

Either scale the x coordinates of the polygon to match the 1-12 axis or
change the plot to be with respect to y1&time.

Throw a print(xp)  between line 81 and the end and if the values are not
between 1-12 then the polygon is being plotted but somewhere else not
within the plot bounds.

Hopefully that makes sense.

~Alan.