[ncl-talk] Help on a figure in polar coordinate

Alan Brammer abrammer at albany.edu
Fri Jun 26 13:17:21 MDT 2015

Others may have a better response but  I have had success adapting the
radar plot functions from radar example 3 to achieve results along these
lines.

The functions at the below link will get you pretty close, you'll just need
to edit add_markers_to_radial_plot() to add lines instead.  Converting to
the radial coordinates cartesian is the trick and the necessary code is
there and should be straight forward to adapt.

https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Scripts/radar_3.ncl

Good luck.

Alan.