[ncl-talk] ESMF-Regriding from a lat lon grid to Cylindrical Equal Area projection grid

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Fri Jun 19 13:48:13 MDT 2015

Hi Jinwoong,

There's an undocumented interface in NCL to the Proj4 cartographic
projection library, which could be used to project your lat/lon grid into a
cylindrical equal-area grid.  Its simple to use, but requires direct
knowledge of proj4.  If you can provide me your lat/lon grid, I can try to
put together an example of how to do the reprojection.

Rick