[ncl-talk] Code for skewt_functions

Kyle Griffin ksgriffin2 at wisc.edu
Thu Jun 18 09:25:39 MDT 2015

Hi all,

I'm looking to do some math that would require using/tweaking the code for
drawing the moist adiabats on a skew-t. Although the process by which to do
this is in the skewt_func.ncl file, most of the relevant math appears to be
in the built-in satlft_skewt(x,y) function. I thought I had a copy with the
source code locally, but I can't find any of the built-in function code
there. Is it possible to send this code along? Thanks so much,

Kyle
Kyle S. Griffin
Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
University of Wisconsin - Madison
Room 1421
1225 W Dayton St, Madison, WI 53706
Email: ksgriffin2 at wisc.edu