[ncl-talk] drawing RMS semi-circles in Taylor diagram

Alan Brammer abrammer at albany.edu
Wed Jun 3 09:40:14 MDT 2015

I would say you want to edit the constants on the below lines.  I'm not
sure how these were obtained though, trial and error might be the simplest
way.
These are just restricting how long the line is, with your base plot I
would think that even your 3rd circle can span the full 180-360. Increase
0.77 and 0.61 until the circles reach a respective edge.
   n3 = floattointeger( 0.77*npts )
   n4 = floattointeger( 0.61*npts )

Good luck.